It seems like at least once a week for the last couple years I’ve heard a voice inside say, “You should start a blog.” No, I’m not hearing voices in general but it’s been persistent enough for me to finally get off my backside and put words to the cloud.
- A basic blog where I share my thoughts on the game, life, and pass on anything else of value I think may help others. I’m not going to upload a ton of X’s and O’s as there are so many other guys that do a great job of it. It’s a place to share my thoughts and get those of others.
- Making sure that you have something to hand off increases the chances that I’ll be constantly in search of something to pick up. If I have 2 readers in a year but I’m always looking to learn it’ll be worth it I believe.
- To “give back”. So many others have readily shared their wisdom and knowledge; I’d like to pass on some of what they’ve taught.
- I know how much I learn from guys like Coach Bob Walsh and Zak Boisvert. Would just like to provide a fraction of what they do.
- What it’s not-
- It won’t be perfect. I’m cool with that. The enemy of good is perfect. Perfect has kept me from starting for way too long.
- Right now I plan to have a new post every Monday morning as well as anything else I come across during the week.
- If it’s something you think you’d like just save the link. Hopefully it’ll be worth the time.